Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Following AASLD
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $34.00 price target on Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EIGR) after attending AASLD. Oppenheimer detected a notable level of enthusiasm around new treatments in development for hepatitis D virus (HDV). EIGR is developing lonafarnib and PEG-IFNλ for the treatment of HDV, and based on the data presented at AASLD, we believe these could become the first FDA-approved therapies for HDV.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We attended AASLD, and despite the almost overwhelming attention to NASH, we detected a notable level of enthusiasm around new treatments in development for hepatitis D virus (HDV). Most importantly, several abstracts featuring interim data from EIGR's LOWR HDV program were presented. This note summarizes our key takeaways from these presentations. Please see inside for complete details."
Shares of Eiger BioPharma closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!