Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Following AASLD
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $34.00 price target on Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EIGR) after attending AASLD. Oppenheimer detected a notable level of enthusiasm around new treatments in development for hepatitis D virus (HDV). EIGR is developing lonafarnib and PEG-IFNλ for the treatment of HDV, and based on the data presented at AASLD, we believe these could become the first FDA-approved therapies for HDV.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We attended AASLD, and despite the almost overwhelming attention to NASH, we detected a notable level of enthusiasm around new treatments in development for hepatitis D virus (HDV). Most importantly, several abstracts featuring interim data from EIGR's LOWR HDV program were presented. This note summarizes our key takeaways from these presentations. Please see inside for complete details."
Shares of Eiger BioPharma closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!