Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Darden Restaurants (DRI) Following 1Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) following the company's 1Q earnings report. DRI reported EPS of $0.88, ahead of the Street's $0.82 estimate. Management raised F17E EPS guidance to $3.87-$3.97 (was $3.80-$3.90), vs. Street's $3.87.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "We believe DRI's unique risk/reward and superior fundamentals position shares to meaningfully outperform on any improving sentiment toward the group. 1Q17 comps were better than feared, '17 EPS guidance was raised and share repurchases are dialing up. This will likely prove to be a unique performance in a tough reporting period for the group. With earnings estimates safe, dividend yield at 3.7% and P/E around 14x Street's next year, we believe near-term downside is very limited."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $61.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!