Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Darden Restaurants (DRI)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) following a market analysis. Management's $3.80-3.90 EPS outlook assumes +1.5-2% cost inflation and +1-2% comps.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "Our analysis suggests the market has presented another DRI buying opportunity. We are attracted to the stock's setup as: 1) valuation now sits at a misplaced discount to peers (8x EBITDA), 2) yet SSS drivers for peer outperformance remain healthy against lowered expectations, 3) our work outlines limited EPS risk with levers for a "meet or beat" scenario in '17, and 4) robust free cash-flow, excess cash on balance sheet and low debt leverage support case for well above-average cash returns. Reiterate Outperform rating and $70 price target."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $62.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!