Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Darden Restaurants (DRI)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $70.00 price target on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) following a market analysis. Management's $3.80-3.90 EPS outlook assumes +1.5-2% cost inflation and +1-2% comps.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "Our analysis suggests the market has presented another DRI buying opportunity. We are attracted to the stock's setup as: 1) valuation now sits at a misplaced discount to peers (8x EBITDA), 2) yet SSS drivers for peer outperformance remain healthy against lowered expectations, 3) our work outlines limited EPS risk with levers for a "meet or beat" scenario in '17, and 4) robust free cash-flow, excess cash on balance sheet and low debt leverage support case for well above-average cash returns. Reiterate Outperform rating and $70 price target."
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $62.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Upgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Buy
- Darden Restaurants To Host Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Conference Call On December 20, 2016
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!