Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Cintas Corp. (NASDAQ: CTAS) following the company's 1Q earnings report. CTAS reported adjusted EPS of $1.26, ahead of the consensus estimates of $1.08. Management updated FY17 EPS guidance to $4.55-4.63 from $4.35-4.45 vs. the consensus of $4.42.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "F1Q17 adj'd EPS of $1.26 exceeded our estimate/consensus of $1.05/$1.08, respectively, even after a $0.14 accounting change benefit. Revenue of $1.294B (+7.9% y/y, +5.7% y/y organically excluding acquisition impacts/forex) exceeded our estimate/consensus of $1.273B/$1.279B. CTAS updated FY17 revenue/adj'd EPS guidance to $5.160-5.225B (+5.2% to +6.5% y/y; from $5.150-5.225B)/$4.55-4.63 (+11% to +13% y/y; from $4.35-4.45). FY17 guidance assumes consistent US economic conditions/no additional share repurchases/no (pending) G&K acquisition impact including transaction expenses. The ~$0.20 FY17 EPS guidance increase is comprised of a net $0.07 accounting change benefit/margin improvement including less SAP opex/fewer shares. CTAS's solid organic growth/near-peak margins are anticipated to persist in FY17. Despite executing proficiently on apparent momentum, at 22.9x/22.1x our FY18E standalone/CTAS+G&K pro forma EPS we're maintaining Perform."
Shares of Cintas closed at $113.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!