Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Chemed Corporation (CHE) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $155.00 price target on Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) after attending meetings with management. The company has acknowledged that admissions have been disappointing in 2016, as competitors have been more aggressive around increasingly profitable shorter-stay patients. However, Chemed's balance sheet remains among the cleanest in Oppenheimer's view, at 0.6X EBITDA.
Analyst Michael Wiederhorn commented, "We attended meetings with the management team for Chemed. We believe the company should continue to make the most out of a challenging 2016, while 2017 should represent a return to the solid organic growth levels investors are accustomed to. With strong balance sheet/cash flow profile, limited exposure to the ACA and a stable reimbursement outlook, we believe Chemed remains an attractive longer-term investment in a rocky healthcare universe."
Shares of Chemed closed at $141.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!