Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Chemed Corporation (CHE) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $155.00 price target on Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) after attending meetings with management. The company has acknowledged that admissions have been disappointing in 2016, as competitors have been more aggressive around increasingly profitable shorter-stay patients. However, Chemed's balance sheet remains among the cleanest in Oppenheimer's view, at 0.6X EBITDA.
Analyst Michael Wiederhorn commented, "We attended meetings with the management team for Chemed. We believe the company should continue to make the most out of a challenging 2016, while 2017 should represent a return to the solid organic growth levels investors are accustomed to. With strong balance sheet/cash flow profile, limited exposure to the ACA and a stable reimbursement outlook, we believe Chemed remains an attractive longer-term investment in a rocky healthcare universe."
Shares of Chemed closed at $141.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Some Risk To Earnings - Buckingham Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!