Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cerner (CERN) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $67.00 price target on Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Oppenheimer is expecting bookings of $1.52B, within the guidance range of $1.45-$1.60B. Revenue and EPS estimates are at $1.25B/$0.60 vs. consensus estimates at $1.24B/$0.60.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "We are expecting an in-line quarter for Q3 at $1.25B/$0.60 with bookings of $1.52B— all within the current guidance range. There is uncertainty around the hardware and technology resale segment, which has been volatile in the past couple of years, but the deal flow so far gives us some comfort with the quarter numbers. More than the quarter numbers, we believe the qualitative commentary around CY17 growth expectations is likely to draw significant focus. The deal flow so far from EHR replacements, and the increasing focus from hospitals on the upcoming regulatory requirements around risk-based models and MACRA, gives us confidence in double-digit growth into 2017. Remain Outperform, $67 target."
Shares of Cerner closed at $61.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!