Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cerner (CERN) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $67.00 price target on Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Oppenheimer is expecting bookings of $1.52B, within the guidance range of $1.45-$1.60B. Revenue and EPS estimates are at $1.25B/$0.60 vs. consensus estimates at $1.24B/$0.60.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "We are expecting an in-line quarter for Q3 at $1.25B/$0.60 with bookings of $1.52B— all within the current guidance range. There is uncertainty around the hardware and technology resale segment, which has been volatile in the past couple of years, but the deal flow so far gives us some comfort with the quarter numbers. More than the quarter numbers, we believe the qualitative commentary around CY17 growth expectations is likely to draw significant focus. The deal flow so far from EHR replacements, and the increasing focus from hospitals on the upcoming regulatory requirements around risk-based models and MACRA, gives us confidence in double-digit growth into 2017. Remain Outperform, $67 target."
Shares of Cerner closed at $61.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!