Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Addus HomeCare (ADUS) Following Solid 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $30.00 price target on Addus HomeCare (NASDAQ: ADUS) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenues were $103.5M, driven by 4.1% same store growth and the South Shore acquisition. Adjusted EPS of $0.39 exceeded the Street estimate of $0.31.
Analyst Michael Wiederhorn commented, "ADUS reported Q3:16 adjusted EPS of $0.39 (GAAP: $0.15), which exceeded OPCO/ Street of $0.33/$0.31. Adj. results exclude $0.23 of restructuring charges, $0.02 of severance, $0.03 of stock-based comp and a $0.04 credit for normalization of effective tax rate. Addus saw an increased benefit from the cost savings opportunities taken in the earlier part of the year, leading to a 100 bps and 130 bps sequential and y-y improvement in EBITDA margins. CF improved following the collection of its receivable balance from the state of Illinois, further providing increased liquidity for the company to pursue M&A."
Shares of Addus HomeCare closed at $26.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!