Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform as Amdocs (DOX) Announces Acquisition Closures
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $65.00 price target on Amdocs Ltd. (NASDAQ: DOX) following the company's announced closure of the acquisitions of three private companies. According to DOX, the three companies (Vindicia based in Silicon Valley; Dublin's Brite:Bill, and Tel Aviv-based Pontis) were priced similarly and acquired for a combined ~$260 million in cash.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "This morning, DOX announced the closure of the acquisitions of three private companies as part of its digital strategy—Vindicia based in Silicon Valley, Brite:Bill based in Dublin, and Pontis in Tel Aviv. DOX announced that the three companies were priced similarly and acquired for a combined ~$260 million in cash. It expects that together, the acquisitions should contribute 1.5% to 2.0% to FY17 revenue and should be neutral to FY17 non-GAAP EPS. We believe these acquisitions should enhance DOX's customers' ability to enhance the end-user experience and reduce customer churn. Reiterate Outperform and $65 price target."
Shares of Amdocs Ltd. closed at $60.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!