Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform as Amdocs (DOX) Announces Acquisition Closures
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $65.00 price target on Amdocs Ltd. (NASDAQ: DOX) following the company's announced closure of the acquisitions of three private companies. According to DOX, the three companies (Vindicia based in Silicon Valley; Dublin's Brite:Bill, and Tel Aviv-based Pontis) were priced similarly and acquired for a combined ~$260 million in cash.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "This morning, DOX announced the closure of the acquisitions of three private companies as part of its digital strategy—Vindicia based in Silicon Valley, Brite:Bill based in Dublin, and Pontis in Tel Aviv. DOX announced that the three companies were priced similarly and acquired for a combined ~$260 million in cash. It expects that together, the acquisitions should contribute 1.5% to 2.0% to FY17 revenue and should be neutral to FY17 non-GAAP EPS. We believe these acquisitions should enhance DOX's customers' ability to enhance the end-user experience and reduce customer churn. Reiterate Outperform and $65 price target."
Shares of Amdocs Ltd. closed at $60.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!