Oppenheimer Reiterates Bullish View on Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS) Following CRI Presentation
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michelle Gilson reiterated an Outperform rating and $10 price target on Pieris Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PIRS) after the company presented a poster on its wholly-owned bispecific anticalin/mAb fusion protein PRS-343 (HER2xCD137), demonstrating in vivo efficacy compared to HER2 and CD137 (4-1BB) monocloanal antibodies. Pieris anticipates to initiate Phase 1 PRS-343 (HER2xCD137) in 1H17.
Gilson commented, "The presentation at CRI highlighted (1) the flexibility of the anticalin bispecific platform, (2) tumor localized increase in human TIL in vivo, (3) selectivity in T cell activation, leading to decreased peripheral T cell activation vs. 4-1BB mAb, and decreased mortality. We believe Pieris's approach may be differentiated in its safety and efficacy, as the HER2 mAb (trastuzumab) enhances efficacy with its anti-HER2 ADCC mechanism, while targeting CD137 engagement to the tumor microenvironmet."
Shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) a Top Pick at Chardan Capital Markets Into Data
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!