Oppenheimer Reiterated Perform on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated a Perform rating on Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA), following the company's 2Q earnings report. AMBA reported revenues and EPS of $65.1M and $0.54. Results came in ahead of the Street's $64.3M and $0.38.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "AMBA reported better-than-expected F2Q17 results, with revenues/EPS of $65.1M/ $0.54 vs. Street's $64.3M/$0.38 and our $63.4M/$0.34. Management takes a more optimistic near-term view and sees seasonal strength in F2H17. However, the Automotive segment remains weak in the current fiscal year. Impact of Sony image sensor shortage is now minimum. Action camera (mostly GoPro cameras), drones, and new professional IP camera products are expected to drive growth for the rest of FY17. Our thesis on AMBA is unchanged: we believe AMBA's risk-reward profile is balanced given the uncertainty in near-term trends in major end markets such as action camera and professional IP camera."
Shares of Ambarella closed at $71.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!