Oppenheimer Reiterated Perform on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated a Perform rating on Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA), following the company's 2Q earnings report. AMBA reported revenues and EPS of $65.1M and $0.54. Results came in ahead of the Street's $64.3M and $0.38.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "AMBA reported better-than-expected F2Q17 results, with revenues/EPS of $65.1M/ $0.54 vs. Street's $64.3M/$0.38 and our $63.4M/$0.34. Management takes a more optimistic near-term view and sees seasonal strength in F2H17. However, the Automotive segment remains weak in the current fiscal year. Impact of Sony image sensor shortage is now minimum. Action camera (mostly GoPro cameras), drones, and new professional IP camera products are expected to drive growth for the rest of FY17. Our thesis on AMBA is unchanged: we believe AMBA's risk-reward profile is balanced given the uncertainty in near-term trends in major end markets such as action camera and professional IP camera."
Shares of Ambarella closed at $71.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!