Oppenheimer Raises the Price Target on Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) to $17 Following Contract Win
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Silver Spring Networks (NYSE: SSNI), and raised the price target to $17.00 (from $15.00), following the company's 2.8M-endpoint contract win with Entergy. Even without further large awards, Oppenheimer estimates that SSNI could report 25% growth in total backlog off FY15's adjusted $1B base.
Analyst Noah Kaye commented, "SSNI’s 2.8M-endpoint contract win with Entergy, announced yesterday, adds to a long-tailed backlog in the base business with five to six years of visible cash flow. Given that visibility, we pivot to longer term questions about SSNI’s strategic growth priorities. We believe SSNI has multiple opportunities to leverage its valuable technology platform, including optionality on the broader IoT, but will need to prioritize opportunities given resource constraints vs. larger smart metering and networking peers. Recent M&A activity in the space further emphasizes this point while supporting SSNI’s valuation. We raise our PT to $17 (from $15)."
Shares of Silver Spring Networks closed at $13.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!