Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Workday (NYSE: WDAY), and raised the price target to $100.00 (from $90.00), following customer checks. Of customers surveyed, ~52% are live, in implementation, or plan to review or purchase Workday Financials over the next three years vs. 74% and 52% in the 2015 and 2013 surveys.
Analyst Brian Schwartz commented, "Since 2013 (ex-2014), we have interviewed customers at Workday's Rising conference for checks, and to assess medium-term Workday Financials demand. Our analysis from this year's survey tells us three things: First, we came away feeling increasingly comfortable with Workday's current business momentum and are optimistic about bookings and growth trends and see low estimate risks; 2) the HCM business remains robust with signs of good big deals traction, which carries positive implications for future growth; and 3) SaaS demand for enterprise financials is still facing numerous adoption headwinds that will take time to resolve. Bottom Line: Workday remains a top 2016 pick given that most investors and sell-side analysts are negative yet our customer checks lend support to our improving business story/ thesis. Raise target to $100 from $90."
Shares of Workday closed at $90.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!