Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Alibaba (BABA) to $115 Following 1Q
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), and raised the price target to $115.00 (from $110.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason Helfstein commented, "Raising price target from $110 to $115 on extraordinary F1Q:17 results, with GMV/ revenue/EBITDA exceeding consensus by 2%/7%/13%. We are encouraged by BABA's progress in monetization, globalization and transparency. Its Prime-like ecosystem and growth in Cloud computing should support a multi-year growth story. Improved rural & category expansion shows continuation of scalable model vs. largest competitor, who faced growth/profitability issues. In addition, Lazada/ AliExpress and AliCloud all have global potential. Lastly, we still see a long runway for core commerce growth, driven by rural/mobile/Cloud. Target increased on higher marketplace valuation. Incremental segment disclosure should help promote SOTP valuation."
Shares of Alibaba closed at $91.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!