Oppenheimer Raises Price target on The Advisory Board (ABCO) Following Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO), and raised the price target to $49.00 (from $45.00), following the company's investor day. Oppenheimer came away from the event with a better understanding of the company's new Planning 20/20 and sales force reorganization initiatives.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "We attended ABCO's annual investor day at its Washington D.C. headquarters yesterday. We came away with a better understanding of its new Planning 20/20 and sales force reorg initiatives, which should help lift CV in CY17. We also increased our confidence in the member value (ROI) derived on both the core healthcare and higher education sides. Our detailed note includes examples of research insights, innovative tools, and expectations for important healthcare trends such as valuebased payments and MACRA. We reiterate our Outperform rating, raising our target from $45 to $49, on 12x our CY17 Adj. EBITDA estimate (was 11x)."
Shares of Advisory Board Company closed at $43.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!