Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $101.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue grew ~27% Y/Y to ~$288M. EPS fell 4% Y/Y to $1.25. WEX's increased FY16 guide anticipates revenue of $1.00-1.01B (from $975M-1.0B) and EPS of $4.53-4.60 (from $4.17-4.37).
Analyst Glenn Greene commented, "WEX reported upside 3Q16 results as revenue increased ~27% year-over-year (+12% organic ex. EFS/fuel/FX) while EPS fell 4% Y/Y to $1.25 (vs. our/Street's $1.12/1.13 estimates). Lower fuel prices dragged revenue growth by ~5pts, but EPS benefited $0.09 from a MasterCard contract renewal (one-time benefit). Notably, 3Q results benefited from a full-quarter contribution from the EFS acquisition (slightly <$40M revenue), which closed 7/1. Management suggests the integration is progressing well. Reflecting the upside quarter and an improving fuel price/ FX environment, WEX raised its FY16 outlook, which now anticipates revenue of $1.00-1.01B (was $975M-1.0B) and adj. EPS of $4.53-4.60 (was $4.17-4.37). Macrodriven same-store sales declines (-4% in 3Q) also persisted. Maintain Outperform rating and raise price target to $120 (from $101)."
Shares of WEX Inc. closed at $112.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!