Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX), and raised the price target to $120.00 (from $101.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue grew ~27% Y/Y to ~$288M. EPS fell 4% Y/Y to $1.25. WEX's increased FY16 guide anticipates revenue of $1.00-1.01B (from $975M-1.0B) and EPS of $4.53-4.60 (from $4.17-4.37).
Analyst Glenn Greene commented, "WEX reported upside 3Q16 results as revenue increased ~27% year-over-year (+12% organic ex. EFS/fuel/FX) while EPS fell 4% Y/Y to $1.25 (vs. our/Street's $1.12/1.13 estimates). Lower fuel prices dragged revenue growth by ~5pts, but EPS benefited $0.09 from a MasterCard contract renewal (one-time benefit). Notably, 3Q results benefited from a full-quarter contribution from the EFS acquisition (slightly <$40M revenue), which closed 7/1. Management suggests the integration is progressing well. Reflecting the upside quarter and an improving fuel price/ FX environment, WEX raised its FY16 outlook, which now anticipates revenue of $1.00-1.01B (was $975M-1.0B) and adj. EPS of $4.53-4.60 (was $4.17-4.37). Macrodriven same-store sales declines (-4% in 3Q) also persisted. Maintain Outperform rating and raise price target to $120 (from $101)."
Shares of WEX Inc. closed at $112.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!