Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $19.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 2016 revenue guidance was raised from $116-121M to $126-128M vs. the consensus estimate of $120M. EPS was raised from $0.00-0.09 to $0.01-0.07 vs. the consensus' of $0.05 estimate.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "Vocera reported numbers that beat estimates handily at $34M/$0.08 vs. our $30M/ $0.02 estimate. The company also reported strong growth in government deal flow including a $14M deal with MEDCOM and traction in both HC and non-healthcare segment (three nuclear plants and one in hospitality). The magnitude of the deal flow, and the Extension HC acquisition, raise our CY17 estimates significantly. Organically, the deal flow increases our confidence in the high double-digit growth into CY17, and further traction with cross-selling could lift the overall growth in excess of 20%. We continue to believe the increased importance of communication solutions at hospitals will continue to drive the company’s growth. Remain Outperform, raising target to $22 from $19."
Shares of Vocera Communications closed at $17.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!