Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $19.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 2016 revenue guidance was raised from $116-121M to $126-128M vs. the consensus estimate of $120M. EPS was raised from $0.00-0.09 to $0.01-0.07 vs. the consensus' of $0.05 estimate.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "Vocera reported numbers that beat estimates handily at $34M/$0.08 vs. our $30M/ $0.02 estimate. The company also reported strong growth in government deal flow including a $14M deal with MEDCOM and traction in both HC and non-healthcare segment (three nuclear plants and one in hospitality). The magnitude of the deal flow, and the Extension HC acquisition, raise our CY17 estimates significantly. Organically, the deal flow increases our confidence in the high double-digit growth into CY17, and further traction with cross-selling could lift the overall growth in excess of 20%. We continue to believe the increased importance of communication solutions at hospitals will continue to drive the company’s growth. Remain Outperform, raising target to $22 from $19."
Shares of Vocera Communications closed at $17.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!