Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Mueller Water Products, Inc. (MWA) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), after hosting meetings with management. Revenue increased 4.4% y/y in F4Q16, below ~10% expectations and temporarily pressuring the stock postreport. Management attributes the slowdown to a distributor inventory reset.
Analyst Jim Giannakouros commented, "We are incrementally confident in MWA's long-term upside after hosting meetings with CFO Evan Hart in Austin and Houston, TX. Topics were relatively consistent throughout the day, including core growth outlook (+MSD, with no reason to extrapolate the F4Q16 slowdown), potential upside from infrastructure stimulus (significant, in our view, over the intermediate term), and capital allocation priorities (M&A an increasing focus). With our positive core thesis unchanged (and both stimulus spending and bolt-on acquisitions representing realistic upside catalysts), we continue to view MWA as well positioned for strong earnings/cash flow growth and share price appreciation going forward. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of Mueller Water Products closed at $13.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!