Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Mueller Water Products, Inc. (MWA) After Meeting with Management
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), after hosting meetings with management. Revenue increased 4.4% y/y in F4Q16, below ~10% expectations and temporarily pressuring the stock postreport. Management attributes the slowdown to a distributor inventory reset.
Analyst Jim Giannakouros commented, "We are incrementally confident in MWA's long-term upside after hosting meetings with CFO Evan Hart in Austin and Houston, TX. Topics were relatively consistent throughout the day, including core growth outlook (+MSD, with no reason to extrapolate the F4Q16 slowdown), potential upside from infrastructure stimulus (significant, in our view, over the intermediate term), and capital allocation priorities (M&A an increasing focus). With our positive core thesis unchanged (and both stimulus spending and bolt-on acquisitions representing realistic upside catalysts), we continue to view MWA as well positioned for strong earnings/cash flow growth and share price appreciation going forward. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of Mueller Water Products closed at $13.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!