Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Mobile Mini (MINI) to $34 After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Mobile Mini (NASDAQ: MINI), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), after meeting with management. Oppenheimer sees an increased sense of urgency relating to the sales organization. MINI highlighted enhanced customer procurement tools, its intention to nearly double its sales management team to better support new sales hires through their initial months/quarters, and an improved guaranteed commission structure to incentivize new hires to perpetuate within the organization.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "We recently met with MINI's CEO/CFO. Following subdued performance in 2Q16/3Q16 on sales force disruption, we see an increased sense of urgency relating to the sales organization. Citing insufficient tools, oversight/coaching, and incentives as detractors, MINI's enhancing its sales software, nearly doubling sales managers, and improving guaranteed commission structure for new hires. Inferring improvement in turnover in recent weeks, continued advancement would likely spur upside to our low- to mid-single-digit 2017 revenue growth expectation given continued non-residential construction growth, which may be bolstered by perceived future infrastructure spending. Expecting lower capex in 2017, we anticipate free cash flow to grow significantly. MINI's allocation appears focused primarily on its dividend (2.7% yield)/leverage reduction, with acquisitions/share repurchases likely secondary. Reiterate Outperform/PT from $29 to $34."
Shares of Mobile Mini closed at $30.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!