Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Mobile Mini (MINI) to $34 After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Mobile Mini (NASDAQ: MINI), and raised the price target to $34.00 (from $29.00), after meeting with management. Oppenheimer sees an increased sense of urgency relating to the sales organization. MINI highlighted enhanced customer procurement tools, its intention to nearly double its sales management team to better support new sales hires through their initial months/quarters, and an improved guaranteed commission structure to incentivize new hires to perpetuate within the organization.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "We recently met with MINI's CEO/CFO. Following subdued performance in 2Q16/3Q16 on sales force disruption, we see an increased sense of urgency relating to the sales organization. Citing insufficient tools, oversight/coaching, and incentives as detractors, MINI's enhancing its sales software, nearly doubling sales managers, and improving guaranteed commission structure for new hires. Inferring improvement in turnover in recent weeks, continued advancement would likely spur upside to our low- to mid-single-digit 2017 revenue growth expectation given continued non-residential construction growth, which may be bolstered by perceived future infrastructure spending. Expecting lower capex in 2017, we anticipate free cash flow to grow significantly. MINI's allocation appears focused primarily on its dividend (2.7% yield)/leverage reduction, with acquisitions/share repurchases likely secondary. Reiterate Outperform/PT from $29 to $34."
Shares of Mobile Mini closed at $30.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!