Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Intuit (INTU) to $116 Following 4Q Report
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), and raised the price target to $116.00 (from $113.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. QBO subscribers reached 1.513M as of 7/31/16 vs. guidance of 1.5M. Small Business Online Ecosystem revenue grew 25% y/y, primarily via online customer acquisition. INTU maintained its guidance of 2.0-2.2M QuickBooks Online subscribers by the end of FY17.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "F4Q16 adj'd EPS of +$0.08 (vs. -$0.05 in F4Q15) exceeded our estimate/ consensus of -$0.04/-$0.02, respectively, with contribution relatively balanced across segments. FY16 adj'd EPS of $3.78 (+46% y/y) was above our estimate/consensus of $3.64/$3.67, respectively. Consumer Tax was the strength of FY16 overall, considerably exceeding TurboTax unit and revenue growth expectations, while Small Business also performed well. FY16 QuickBooks Online subscribers grew 41% y/y and the Small Business Online Ecosystem grew revenue 25% y/y contributing to 9% y/y Small Business segment revenue growth. INTU anticipates 32%-45% y/y FY17 QuickBooks Online subscriber growth (2.0-2.2M FY17 paid subs), 7%-9% y/y revenue growth, mid-30s non-GAAP operating margin, and $4.30-$4.40 adj'd EPS (previous "guidance"/consensus were $4.30/$4.34, respectively). We're increasing our PT from $113 to $116."
Shares of Intuit closed at $109.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!