Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Intuit (INTU) to $116 Following 4Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), and raised the price target to $116.00 (from $113.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. QBO subscribers reached 1.513M as of 7/31/16 vs. guidance of 1.5M. Small Business Online Ecosystem revenue grew 25% y/y, primarily via online customer acquisition. INTU maintained its guidance of 2.0-2.2M QuickBooks Online subscribers by the end of FY17.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "F4Q16 adj'd EPS of +$0.08 (vs. -$0.05 in F4Q15) exceeded our estimate/ consensus of -$0.04/-$0.02, respectively, with contribution relatively balanced across segments. FY16 adj'd EPS of $3.78 (+46% y/y) was above our estimate/consensus of $3.64/$3.67, respectively. Consumer Tax was the strength of FY16 overall, considerably exceeding TurboTax unit and revenue growth expectations, while Small Business also performed well. FY16 QuickBooks Online subscribers grew 41% y/y and the Small Business Online Ecosystem grew revenue 25% y/y contributing to 9% y/y Small Business segment revenue growth. INTU anticipates 32%-45% y/y FY17 QuickBooks Online subscriber growth (2.0-2.2M FY17 paid subs), 7%-9% y/y revenue growth, mid-30s non-GAAP operating margin, and $4.30-$4.40 adj'd EPS (previous "guidance"/consensus were $4.30/$4.34, respectively). We're increasing our PT from $113 to $116."
Shares of Intuit closed at $109.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!