Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS), and raised the price target to $65.00 (from $60.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. sales and EPS of $428.6M/$1.35 came in ahead of $400.0M/$1.08 expectations.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT on CRUS for the second consecutive quarter after another round of beat/raise results. F2Q (Sept) sales/EPS of $428.6M/$1.35 easily bested $400.0M/$1.08 expectations, as did guidance implying $495.0M/$1.60 vs consensus $440.8M/$1.20. We view the results/outlook as further confirmation of a ~70% content bump for CRUS in the iP7. We expect the Apple content story to continue in the 2017 refresh, with potential for an additional $2.00 of content. NT, further upside is likely driven by Android customers following Apple's lead in making the digital headset switch. LT, we see MEMS mics and ANC as future legs up in growth. We expect shares to react favorably to Thursday's results and remain buyers here, raising our target from $60 to $65."
Shares of Cirrus Logic closed at $51.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!