Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Carbonite (CARB) After Visiting Headquarters
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Carbonite (NASDAQ: CARB), and raised the price target to $22.00 (from $21.00), following a visit to the company's headquarters. Oppenheimer received an E2 product deep dive with Sr. Product Manager Matthew Mendoza, and VP of Investor Relations Jerry Sisitsky, and came away impressed with the technology vision and product capabilities.
Analyst Brian Schwartz commented, "Last week we visited Carbonite's headquarters in Boston for a product deep dive of its new E2 hybrid appliance. We came away impressed with the technology vision and product capabilities, and think E2 can act as a good ARPU enhancer for the business over time given higher price points. E2 offers SMBs an attractive value proposition and pricing, and the new product is another driver for management to deliver consistency in upcoming quarterly reports. Bottom Line. We carry an upward bias to consensus estimates on CARB and think investors are overlooking the improving business story and strong uptrend taking hold for the company. We also think CARB's valuation is too cheap for the company's growth, profits and positive free cash flow trajectory. Raise target to $22 from $21."
Shares of Carbonite closed at $18.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!