Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $200 Following 3Q
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $200.00 (from $190.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AVGO reported revenue of $3.80B, ahead of the consensus estimate of $3.76. EPS of $2.89 also bested consensus at $2.77.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "We are raising estimates and PT on AVGO following another beat/raise result. F3Q (July) revenue/EPS of $3.80B/$2.89 bested consensus $3.76B/$2.77. F4Q (Oct.) guidance of $4.10B also beat the Street's $4.05B forecast. Upside in Wireless driven by content gains in the iP7 easily offset supply constraints in Wired that are tempering the segment's growth NT. Below the line, AVGO is pulling all the right levers with GM/OM up 40bps/190bps respectively. We forecast AVGO to hit its 60%/40% target in F4Q with room for expansion in FY17 driving $15 of potential earnings power standalone. Mgmt continues to execute cost cuts and de-lever, with further upside possible via additional accretive M&A in 2017. We would remain LT buyers. Our target increases from $190 to $200."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!