Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $190.00 (from $180.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "Broadcom (AVGO) reports F3Q (July) results after the close Thursday. We see a beat/raise set-up, with upside to consensus $3.76B/$2.77 and $4.05B/$3.17 F3Q and F4Q estimates, respectively. Wireless, benefiting from significant content growth in the new iPhone, should be the primary driver to upside. We see AVGO's Storage segment rebounding seasonally in F4Q, supported by stable end markets in Wired. With Broadcom one of the group's best self-help stories, we see multiple levers at mgmt's disposal to fuel EPS/FCF growth and upside. Longer term, we like Broadcom for its dominant/diversified semiconductor portfolio and significant FCF potential. We see ample upside as mgmt executes on merger synergies and likely future accretive M&A. We would remain LT buyers and are raising our price target from $180 to $190."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!