Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $190.00 (from $180.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "Broadcom (AVGO) reports F3Q (July) results after the close Thursday. We see a beat/raise set-up, with upside to consensus $3.76B/$2.77 and $4.05B/$3.17 F3Q and F4Q estimates, respectively. Wireless, benefiting from significant content growth in the new iPhone, should be the primary driver to upside. We see AVGO's Storage segment rebounding seasonally in F4Q, supported by stable end markets in Wired. With Broadcom one of the group's best self-help stories, we see multiple levers at mgmt's disposal to fuel EPS/FCF growth and upside. Longer term, we like Broadcom for its dominant/diversified semiconductor portfolio and significant FCF potential. We see ample upside as mgmt executes on merger synergies and likely future accretive M&A. We would remain LT buyers and are raising our price target from $180 to $190."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!