Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO), and raised the price target to $190.00 (from $180.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "Broadcom (AVGO) reports F3Q (July) results after the close Thursday. We see a beat/raise set-up, with upside to consensus $3.76B/$2.77 and $4.05B/$3.17 F3Q and F4Q estimates, respectively. Wireless, benefiting from significant content growth in the new iPhone, should be the primary driver to upside. We see AVGO's Storage segment rebounding seasonally in F4Q, supported by stable end markets in Wired. With Broadcom one of the group's best self-help stories, we see multiple levers at mgmt's disposal to fuel EPS/FCF growth and upside. Longer term, we like Broadcom for its dominant/diversified semiconductor portfolio and significant FCF potential. We see ample upside as mgmt executes on merger synergies and likely future accretive M&A. We would remain LT buyers and are raising our price target from $180 to $190."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!