Oppenheimer Lifts PT on Zayo (ZAYO) to $35 Following Solid Q4 Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer boosts its price target on Outperform-rated Zayo Group (NYSE: ZAYO) from $32 to $35 following Q4 results reported last week.
The firm commented,
Aside from lower than expected bookings due to a one-time contract cancellation/a delay in spending from a large customer (likely Google), trends were solid with record installs/consistent churn. Positively, the pace of installs accelerated which will help accelerate revenue growth in FY17. However, with gross installs greater than bookings, the service activation pipeline will decline. We expect this to continue in the near term and depending on larger deals in 2H16, this may cause a corresponding slowdown in FY18. However, we remain confident that the demand for fiber remains robust, and that ZAYO is well positioned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!