Oppenheimer Lifts PT on Zayo (ZAYO) to $35 Following Solid Q4 Report
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer boosts its price target on Outperform-rated Zayo Group (NYSE: ZAYO) from $32 to $35 following Q4 results reported last week.
The firm commented,
Aside from lower than expected bookings due to a one-time contract cancellation/a delay in spending from a large customer (likely Google), trends were solid with record installs/consistent churn. Positively, the pace of installs accelerated which will help accelerate revenue growth in FY17. However, with gross installs greater than bookings, the service activation pipeline will decline. We expect this to continue in the near term and depending on larger deals in 2H16, this may cause a corresponding slowdown in FY18. However, we remain confident that the demand for fiber remains robust, and that ZAYO is well positioned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!