Oppenheimer Keeps Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) at 'Outperform' Amid New DMD Deal (SRPT)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The firm said,
Summit and Sarepta announced this morning a license and collaboration agreement granting Sarepta rights to Summit's utrophin modulation program in DMD in the EU, Turkey and Commonwealth of Independent States. We view this as a positive for both Sarepta and Summit, as well as the DMD community. We believe this deal highlights the leadership and differentiation of Summit's utrophin modulation approach for treating DMD. Sarepta underwent an extensive diligence process, relying on internal and external expertise and leveraging its network in the DMD community prior to licensing. Additionally, Summit is gaining a valuable partner in Sarepta, as Sarepta is the leading DMD biotech company with the only approved DMD therapeutic (EXONDYS 51) on the market in the US, and several clinical trials underway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!