Oppenheimer Keeps Summit Therapeutics (SMMT) at 'Outperform' Amid New DMD Deal (SRPT)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The firm said,
Summit and Sarepta announced this morning a license and collaboration agreement granting Sarepta rights to Summit's utrophin modulation program in DMD in the EU, Turkey and Commonwealth of Independent States. We view this as a positive for both Sarepta and Summit, as well as the DMD community. We believe this deal highlights the leadership and differentiation of Summit's utrophin modulation approach for treating DMD. Sarepta underwent an extensive diligence process, relying on internal and external expertise and leveraging its network in the DMD community prior to licensing. Additionally, Summit is gaining a valuable partner in Sarepta, as Sarepta is the leading DMD biotech company with the only approved DMD therapeutic (EXONDYS 51) on the market in the US, and several clinical trials underway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!