Oppenheimer Downgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) from Outperform to Perform.
Analyst Christopher Glynn commented, "We are downgrading shares of WCC to Perform from Outperform with share price nearing our prior $65 PT. WCC guidance rigor has improved, with SG&A controls and improved GM performance aiding visibility to 2017 expectations. However, with a stagnant macro and shares trading at 16x our '17E EPS (~0.9x vs. S&P 500 Industrials; ~0.85x ten-year average), we believe expectations and valuation in balance. GM performance appears stabilized, with flat y-o-y performance in 2Q reflecting broad-based supplier sourcing and inventory management strategies offsetting -50 bps price, and representing improvement from recent trend of decline (19.9% in 2015, vs. 20.6% in 2013). SG&A comparisons appear tougher into 3Q, as aggressive cost controls start to lap."
Shares of WESCO International closed at $62.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!