Oppenheimer Downgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded WESCO International (NYSE: WCC) from Outperform to Perform.
Analyst Christopher Glynn commented, "We are downgrading shares of WCC to Perform from Outperform with share price nearing our prior $65 PT. WCC guidance rigor has improved, with SG&A controls and improved GM performance aiding visibility to 2017 expectations. However, with a stagnant macro and shares trading at 16x our '17E EPS (~0.9x vs. S&P 500 Industrials; ~0.85x ten-year average), we believe expectations and valuation in balance. GM performance appears stabilized, with flat y-o-y performance in 2Q reflecting broad-based supplier sourcing and inventory management strategies offsetting -50 bps price, and representing improvement from recent trend of decline (19.9% in 2015, vs. 20.6% in 2013). SG&A comparisons appear tougher into 3Q, as aggressive cost controls start to lap."
Shares of WESCO International closed at $62.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!