Oppenheimer Downgrades Tonix Pharma (TNXP) to Perform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Tonix Pharma (NASDAQ: TNXP) from Outperform to Perform.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "TNXP announced the Ph 3 AFFIRM trial of TNX-102 SL in fibromyalgia missed the primary endpoint. As a result, management has decided to discontinue the fibromyalgia program. The company will now shift resources to focus on development of TNX-102 SL for PTSD. We view this setback as a delay to commercialization of TNX-102 SL with increased uncertainty around future cash requirements and, therefore downgrade TNXP to Perform and withdraw our price target."
Shares of Tonix Pharma closed at $0.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Chiasma (CHMA) to Underweight
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!