Oppenheimer Downgrades Tonix Pharma (TNXP) to Perform
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Tonix Pharma (NASDAQ: TNXP) from Outperform to Perform.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "TNXP announced the Ph 3 AFFIRM trial of TNX-102 SL in fibromyalgia missed the primary endpoint. As a result, management has decided to discontinue the fibromyalgia program. The company will now shift resources to focus on development of TNX-102 SL for PTSD. We view this setback as a delay to commercialization of TNX-102 SL with increased uncertainty around future cash requirements and, therefore downgrade TNXP to Perform and withdraw our price target."
Shares of Tonix Pharma closed at $0.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!