Oppenheimer Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Perform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Outperform to Perform after the company announced that the company is closing its Phase 1 study of MRX34, following a fifth immune-related serious adverse event.
Analyst Michelle Gilson commented, "Given uncertainty on the path forward for lead candidate MRX34, we are downgrading MIRN shares to Perform from previous Outperform, and removing our previous $7 price target. Mirna voluntarily halted enrollment and dosing in the study and will update investors on the path forward when appropriate. We previously identified a clinical hold as a key risk to our investment thesis for MIRN shares, following 2Q16 earnings and announcement of the fourth irSAE. Additionally, Mirna will not be initiating the translational medicine study of MRX34 in melanoma patients, previously anticipated to begin by YE2016."
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Wal-Mart (WMT) PT Lowered to $70 at Morgan Stanley, Says Food Price Deflation Is A Wildcard, Concerned Over Slowdown In Site Visitations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!