Oppenheimer Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Perform
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Outperform to Perform after the company announced that the company is closing its Phase 1 study of MRX34, following a fifth immune-related serious adverse event.
Analyst Michelle Gilson commented, "Given uncertainty on the path forward for lead candidate MRX34, we are downgrading MIRN shares to Perform from previous Outperform, and removing our previous $7 price target. Mirna voluntarily halted enrollment and dosing in the study and will update investors on the path forward when appropriate. We previously identified a clinical hold as a key risk to our investment thesis for MIRN shares, following 2Q16 earnings and announcement of the fourth irSAE. Additionally, Mirna will not be initiating the translational medicine study of MRX34 in melanoma patients, previously anticipated to begin by YE2016."
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!