Oppenheimer Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Outperform to Perform after the company announced that the company is closing its Phase 1 study of MRX34, following a fifth immune-related serious adverse event.
Analyst Michelle Gilson commented, "Given uncertainty on the path forward for lead candidate MRX34, we are downgrading MIRN shares to Perform from previous Outperform, and removing our previous $7 price target. Mirna voluntarily halted enrollment and dosing in the study and will update investors on the path forward when appropriate. We previously identified a clinical hold as a key risk to our investment thesis for MIRN shares, following 2Q16 earnings and announcement of the fourth irSAE. Additionally, Mirna will not be initiating the translational medicine study of MRX34 in melanoma patients, previously anticipated to begin by YE2016."
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!