Oppenheimer Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Outperform to Perform after the company announced that the company is closing its Phase 1 study of MRX34, following a fifth immune-related serious adverse event.
Analyst Michelle Gilson commented, "Given uncertainty on the path forward for lead candidate MRX34, we are downgrading MIRN shares to Perform from previous Outperform, and removing our previous $7 price target. Mirna voluntarily halted enrollment and dosing in the study and will update investors on the path forward when appropriate. We previously identified a clinical hold as a key risk to our investment thesis for MIRN shares, following 2Q16 earnings and announcement of the fourth irSAE. Additionally, Mirna will not be initiating the translational medicine study of MRX34 in melanoma patients, previously anticipated to begin by YE2016."
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!