Oppenheimer Downgrades Mirna, Inc. (MIRN) to Perform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Mirna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRN) from Outperform to Perform after the company announced that the company is closing its Phase 1 study of MRX34, following a fifth immune-related serious adverse event.
Analyst Michelle Gilson commented, "Given uncertainty on the path forward for lead candidate MRX34, we are downgrading MIRN shares to Perform from previous Outperform, and removing our previous $7 price target. Mirna voluntarily halted enrollment and dosing in the study and will update investors on the path forward when appropriate. We previously identified a clinical hold as a key risk to our investment thesis for MIRN shares, following 2Q16 earnings and announcement of the fourth irSAE. Additionally, Mirna will not be initiating the translational medicine study of MRX34 in melanoma patients, previously anticipated to begin by YE2016."
Shares of Mirna, Inc. closed at $2.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!