Oppenheimer Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Perform
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer downgraded Alcobra Ltd. (NASDAQ: ADHD) from Outperform to Perform after the FDA has informed ADHD that a full clinical hold has been placed on MDX.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "The decision was based on pre-clinical findings and there was no human data referenced in the FDA communication according to ADHD management. ADHD will provide more details on FDA's decision once a written notification is received next week. Prior to the clinical hold, the phase 3 MEASURE study of MDX in adult ADHD was expected to reach full enrollment in 4Q16. We view this setback as a delay to commercialization of MDX with increased uncertainty around future cash requirements and we therefore downgrade ADHD to Perform and withdraw our price target."
Shares of Alcobra Ltd. closed at $4.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!