Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on LHC Group (LHCG) to $46 After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG), and cut the price target to $46.00 (from $50.00), after meeting with management. Due to reductions to therapy embedded in the recent 2017 Proposed Rule, LHC expects reimbursement to be reduced by 2.2% in 2017 vs. the 1.0% average reported by CMS.
Analyst Michael Wiederhorn commented, "We attended meetings with the management team of LHC Group and continue to believe the company is well-positioned for growth as the it adapts to changing payor models, while the M&A opportunity remains compelling. However, due primarily to the potential headwind from the proposed home health reimbursement cuts, which appear to be larger than both industry/OPCO initial expectations after considering the company's patient mix, we are conservatively lowering our FY2017 EPS estimate to $2.03 from $2.25 and our price target to $46 from $50. Nevertheless, given the stock's recent performance, we believe this headwind is already embedded in the market and would be buyers of the stock at these attractive levels."
Shares of LHC Group closed at $35.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!