Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on LHC Group (LHCG) to $46 After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG), and cut the price target to $46.00 (from $50.00), after meeting with management. Due to reductions to therapy embedded in the recent 2017 Proposed Rule, LHC expects reimbursement to be reduced by 2.2% in 2017 vs. the 1.0% average reported by CMS.
Analyst Michael Wiederhorn commented, "We attended meetings with the management team of LHC Group and continue to believe the company is well-positioned for growth as the it adapts to changing payor models, while the M&A opportunity remains compelling. However, due primarily to the potential headwind from the proposed home health reimbursement cuts, which appear to be larger than both industry/OPCO initial expectations after considering the company's patient mix, we are conservatively lowering our FY2017 EPS estimate to $2.03 from $2.25 and our price target to $46 from $50. Nevertheless, given the stock's recent performance, we believe this headwind is already embedded in the market and would be buyers of the stock at these attractive levels."
Shares of LHC Group closed at $35.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!