Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Honeywell (HON) to $122 Ahead of 3Q Release
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on Honeywell International (NYSE: HON), and cut the price target to $122.00 (from $128.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. HON is expected to release results on 10/21/2016.
Analyst Christopher Glynn commented, "HON lowered 3Q organic to -3%, vs. prior +0-1%, ~$300M miss ($9.8B guide vs. prior $10.0-10.2B). New 3Q preliminary EPS of $1.60 compares to prior guidance for $1.67-1.72. Guidance includes $75M additional Aero OEM milestone payments in 3Q (top-line reduction that falls through; now $250M incremental for year vs. prior ~ $200M vs. 2015), representing about $0.07 EPS offset to $0.21 of expected 3Q gains (including $0.14 gain on sale, $0.07 tax gain related to change to pending rules on stock compensation accounting). Incremental restructuring deployment accounts for the balance of $0.18 reinvestment of benefits, netting to $0.03 net benefit—this is how we reconcile $0.10 3Q lower EPS expectation ($0.13 operational shortfall; $0.03 net benefits)."
Shares of Honeywell International closed at $106.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!