Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates on Sunrun (RUN); Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Oppenheimer adjusted revenue and GAAP EPS estimates to $143M and ($0.25), from $130.2M and ($0.34) for the 3Q, versus the consensus estimates of $132M and ($0.62).
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "As RUN reported deployments and bookings ahead of expectations, we believe the company is benefiting from several structural advantages. First, we view the multichannel approach to deal sourcing, particularly leveraging its distribution business, as critical to its industry-leading NPV/W performance. Second, we believe its history as a finance entity has led to discipline around unit economics ahead of peers which we believe will drive investor returns. Last, but not least, we view its technology-agnostic approach is assisting the company’s ability to raise capital for deployments and back leverage on its portfolio. Notably, we expect the company to begin deploying string inverters with rapid shutdown capability later this year. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our PT to $9 (from $8)."
Shares of Sunrun closed at $5.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!