Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates on Sunrun (RUN); Reiterates Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Oppenheimer adjusted revenue and GAAP EPS estimates to $143M and ($0.25), from $130.2M and ($0.34) for the 3Q, versus the consensus estimates of $132M and ($0.62).
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "As RUN reported deployments and bookings ahead of expectations, we believe the company is benefiting from several structural advantages. First, we view the multichannel approach to deal sourcing, particularly leveraging its distribution business, as critical to its industry-leading NPV/W performance. Second, we believe its history as a finance entity has led to discipline around unit economics ahead of peers which we believe will drive investor returns. Last, but not least, we view its technology-agnostic approach is assisting the company’s ability to raise capital for deployments and back leverage on its portfolio. Notably, we expect the company to begin deploying string inverters with rapid shutdown capability later this year. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our PT to $9 (from $8)."
Shares of Sunrun closed at $5.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!