Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates on Sunrun (RUN); Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN), and raised the price target to $9.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Oppenheimer adjusted revenue and GAAP EPS estimates to $143M and ($0.25), from $130.2M and ($0.34) for the 3Q, versus the consensus estimates of $132M and ($0.62).
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "As RUN reported deployments and bookings ahead of expectations, we believe the company is benefiting from several structural advantages. First, we view the multichannel approach to deal sourcing, particularly leveraging its distribution business, as critical to its industry-leading NPV/W performance. Second, we believe its history as a finance entity has led to discipline around unit economics ahead of peers which we believe will drive investor returns. Last, but not least, we view its technology-agnostic approach is assisting the company’s ability to raise capital for deployments and back leverage on its portfolio. Notably, we expect the company to begin deploying string inverters with rapid shutdown capability later this year. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our PT to $9 (from $8)."
Shares of Sunrun closed at $5.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!