Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Littelfuse Inc (NASDAQ: LFUS), and raised the price target to $155.00 (from $145.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Revenue guidance midpoint was increased $13M to $279-281M from $262-272M, reflecting $5.5M from recently acquired product portfolio.
Analyst Christopher Glynn commented, "We are updating our model for LFUS announcement of stronger 3Q results vs. prior expectations. LFUS raised 3Q EPS guidance to $1.88-1.89 from $1.36-1.50, a $0.44 bump to the midpoint. Taxes account for $0.22 of the adjustment, as long-term tax planning drives a YTD adjustment to a new 18% run rate (from 22% prior). About 2/3 of the tax benefit reflects YTD adjustment, with ~$0.08 upside specific to new run rate for 3Q. Operational upside of $0.22 reflects higher revenue, accelerating PolySwitch integration benefits, and higher Electronics segment GM."
Shares of Littelfuse Inc closed at $137.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!