OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) PT Raised to $16 at Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) to $16.00 (from $15.00) following Q2 update.
Abrahams commented, "OMED will have multiple data updates in 2H16/1H17 as well as potential opt-in catalysts from collaborators. We continue to view their broad pipeline, in-depth understanding of the science, and high-profile collaboration options as an ideal mixture in small cap biotech and undervalued in today's market; expect appreciation as earlier programs start to mature and later-stage programs approach more definitive datapoints. Adjust tgt to $16 on model updates."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $12.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!