OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) PT Raised to $16 at Jefferies
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) to $16.00 (from $15.00) following Q2 update.
Abrahams commented, "OMED will have multiple data updates in 2H16/1H17 as well as potential opt-in catalysts from collaborators. We continue to view their broad pipeline, in-depth understanding of the science, and high-profile collaboration options as an ideal mixture in small cap biotech and undervalued in today's market; expect appreciation as earlier programs start to mature and later-stage programs approach more definitive datapoints. Adjust tgt to $16 on model updates."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $12.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!