OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) PT Raised to $16 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) to $16.00 (from $15.00) following Q2 update.
Abrahams commented, "OMED will have multiple data updates in 2H16/1H17 as well as potential opt-in catalysts from collaborators. We continue to view their broad pipeline, in-depth understanding of the science, and high-profile collaboration options as an ideal mixture in small cap biotech and undervalued in today's market; expect appreciation as earlier programs start to mature and later-stage programs approach more definitive datapoints. Adjust tgt to $16 on model updates."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $12.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!