OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (OMED) PT Raised to $16 at Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on OncoMed Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OMED) to $16.00 (from $15.00) following Q2 update.
Abrahams commented, "OMED will have multiple data updates in 2H16/1H17 as well as potential opt-in catalysts from collaborators. We continue to view their broad pipeline, in-depth understanding of the science, and high-profile collaboration options as an ideal mixture in small cap biotech and undervalued in today's market; expect appreciation as earlier programs start to mature and later-stage programs approach more definitive datapoints. Adjust tgt to $16 on model updates."
Shares of OncoMed Pharmaceuticals closed at $12.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!