On Call, Mobileye (MBLY) Notes Two Additional Agreements for Level 4 Autonomous - Wells Fargo
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Richard Kwas provided takeaways from Mobileye's (NYSE: MBLY) conference call. The analyst noted the company has four agreements for Level 4 autonomous (i.e., fully autonomous with few limitations) up from two previously. One of the agreements is with a non-traditional OEM that will launch late this decade. In the firm's views this is an incremental validation of the company's technology.
in addition, the Road Experience Management (REM) agreement with VW was characterized as being imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Conference Calls
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!