On Call, Mobileye (MBLY) Notes Two Additional Agreements for Level 4 Autonomous - Wells Fargo
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst Richard Kwas provided takeaways from Mobileye's (NYSE: MBLY) conference call. The analyst noted the company has four agreements for Level 4 autonomous (i.e., fully autonomous with few limitations) up from two previously. One of the agreements is with a non-traditional OEM that will launch late this decade. In the firm's views this is an incremental validation of the company's technology.
in addition, the Road Experience Management (REM) agreement with VW was characterized as being imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Conference Calls
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!