On Call, Mobileye (MBLY) Notes Two Additional Agreements for Level 4 Autonomous - Wells Fargo
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst Richard Kwas provided takeaways from Mobileye's (NYSE: MBLY) conference call. The analyst noted the company has four agreements for Level 4 autonomous (i.e., fully autonomous with few limitations) up from two previously. One of the agreements is with a non-traditional OEM that will launch late this decade. In the firm's views this is an incremental validation of the company's technology.
in addition, the Road Experience Management (REM) agreement with VW was characterized as being imminent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Conference Calls
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!