Omeros (OMER): Reiterating $21 PT On Solid Prelim Phase II Data - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst, Elemer Piros, reiterated his Buy rating on Omeros Corp. (NASDAQ: OMER) after the company reported initial positive results from its Phase 2 trial with OMS721, a complement inhibitor, in six patients across three separate renal diseases.
In two out of the three nephropathy conditions tested, there are encouraging signals of efficacy for OMS721. Nothing is approved and nothing has really worked in these steroid-dependent populations. These patients, with >1,000mg protein in their urine, are headed to end stage renal disease and a transplant.
It is important to note, that the successful data was in six patients. No change to $21 price target.
price target of $21.00
Shares of Omeros Corp. closed at $7.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!