Omeros (OMER): Reiterating $21 PT On Solid Prelim Phase II Data - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst, Elemer Piros, reiterated his Buy rating on Omeros Corp. (NASDAQ: OMER) after the company reported initial positive results from its Phase 2 trial with OMS721, a complement inhibitor, in six patients across three separate renal diseases.
In two out of the three nephropathy conditions tested, there are encouraging signals of efficacy for OMS721. Nothing is approved and nothing has really worked in these steroid-dependent populations. These patients, with >1,000mg protein in their urine, are headed to end stage renal disease and a transplant.
It is important to note, that the successful data was in six patients. No change to $21 price target.
price target of $21.00
Shares of Omeros Corp. closed at $7.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!