Omeros (OMER): OMS721 For Kidney Diseases Looks Exciting - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Omeros Corp. (NASDAQ: OMER) after initial results for OMS721 treatment of complement related kidney diseases look promising.
Omeros announced preliminary results from a Phase 2 open-label trial investigating OMS721 treatment of complement related kidney diseases (NCT02682407 in clinicaltrials.gov). Patients with four complement related renal diseases including steroid-dependent immunoglobulin A nephropathy (IgAN), membranous nephropathy (MN), lupus nephritis, and complement component 3 (C3) glomerulopathy (C3G) are being enrolled in Omeros’ OMS721 Phase 2. In this exploratory trial, enrollment of four patients for each disease is targeted.
Patients are being treated with OMS721 for 12-weeks coupled with corticosteroid tapering and six weeks follow-up. Primary endpoints are safety and tolerability and secondary endpoints including safety and efficacy measured by changes in proteinuria (urine albumin/creatine ratio) and ability to taper steroids.
The analyst's price price target of $56 implies more than 7x return from yesterday's closing price.
Shares of Omeros Corp. closed at $7.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!