Olympia Capital Reiterates a 'Buy' Rating on REX American Resources (REX), But Lowers Numbers on Uncertainties
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Olympia Capital reiterates a 'Buy' rating on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX), raises PT from $21 to $24.
Olympia analyst says, "Looking ahead for REX there remains uncertainty: while ethanol prices have firmed up considerably, corn prices have moved sharply higher reflecting overseas grain crop concerns and an increase in non-commercial speculation the uncertain prospects for the extension of the blender’s tax credit the EPA’s delay in responding to the industry request for an approval of an increase to 15%, or at least 12%, blend levels from 10% in conventional gasoline...Given these uncertainties surrounding corn pricing and legislative issues confronting the industry, Olympia revises EPS estimates for REX lower for Q3 and Q4, as well as annual estimates for FY’10, and FY’11."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of REX, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Shares are trading at $13.67, up $0.15 (1.11%) today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!