Olympia Capital Reiterates a 'Buy' Rating on REX American Resources (REX), But Lowers Numbers on Uncertainties
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Olympia Capital reiterates a 'Buy' rating on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX), raises PT from $21 to $24.
Olympia analyst says, "Looking ahead for REX there remains uncertainty: while ethanol prices have firmed up considerably, corn prices have moved sharply higher reflecting overseas grain crop concerns and an increase in non-commercial speculation the uncertain prospects for the extension of the blender’s tax credit the EPA’s delay in responding to the industry request for an approval of an increase to 15%, or at least 12%, blend levels from 10% in conventional gasoline...Given these uncertainties surrounding corn pricing and legislative issues confronting the industry, Olympia revises EPS estimates for REX lower for Q3 and Q4, as well as annual estimates for FY’10, and FY’11."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of REX, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Shares are trading at $13.67, up $0.15 (1.11%) today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Life Time Fitness (LTM) to Overweight on REIT Announcement
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!