Olympia Capital Reiterates a 'Buy' Rating on REX American Resources (REX), But Lowers Numbers on Uncertainties
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
Olympia Capital reiterates a 'Buy' rating on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX), raises PT from $21 to $24.
Olympia analyst says, "Looking ahead for REX there remains uncertainty: while ethanol prices have firmed up considerably, corn prices have moved sharply higher reflecting overseas grain crop concerns and an increase in non-commercial speculation the uncertain prospects for the extension of the blender’s tax credit the EPA’s delay in responding to the industry request for an approval of an increase to 15%, or at least 12%, blend levels from 10% in conventional gasoline...Given these uncertainties surrounding corn pricing and legislative issues confronting the industry, Olympia revises EPS estimates for REX lower for Q3 and Q4, as well as annual estimates for FY’10, and FY’11."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of REX, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Shares are trading at $13.67, up $0.15 (1.11%) today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to $56 Following 2Q
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Workday (WDAY) Following Mixed 2Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!