Olympia Capital Reiterates a 'Buy' Rating on REX American Resources (REX), But Lowers Numbers on Uncertainties
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
Olympia Capital reiterates a 'Buy' rating on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX), raises PT from $21 to $24.
Olympia analyst says, "Looking ahead for REX there remains uncertainty: while ethanol prices have firmed up considerably, corn prices have moved sharply higher reflecting overseas grain crop concerns and an increase in non-commercial speculation the uncertain prospects for the extension of the blender’s tax credit the EPA’s delay in responding to the industry request for an approval of an increase to 15%, or at least 12%, blend levels from 10% in conventional gasoline...Given these uncertainties surrounding corn pricing and legislative issues confronting the industry, Olympia revises EPS estimates for REX lower for Q3 and Q4, as well as annual estimates for FY’10, and FY’11."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of REX, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Shares are trading at $13.67, up $0.15 (1.11%) today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- UPS (UPS) Price Target, EPS Estimates Lowered at Deutsche Bank
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!