Olympia Capital Reiterates a 'Buy' Rating on REX American Resources (REX), But Lowers Numbers on Uncertainties
- Market Wrap: New Home Sales Surge; ChannelAdvisor Goes Public; Japan Falls Flat
- Animal Spirits Alive and Well as U.S. Stocks Buck Massive Japanese Sell-Off
- Pandora (P) Pops Higher on Q1 Results; Expands Listener Base by 2.5M Subs
- Corporate Stock Buybacks Driving Today's Action?
- salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q2, FY14 Outlook
Olympia Capital reiterates a 'Buy' rating on REX American Resources (NYSE: REX), raises PT from $21 to $24.
Olympia analyst says, "Looking ahead for REX there remains uncertainty: while ethanol prices have firmed up considerably, corn prices have moved sharply higher reflecting overseas grain crop concerns and an increase in non-commercial speculation the uncertain prospects for the extension of the blender’s tax credit the EPA’s delay in responding to the industry request for an approval of an increase to 15%, or at least 12%, blend levels from 10% in conventional gasoline...Given these uncertainties surrounding corn pricing and legislative issues confronting the industry, Olympia revises EPS estimates for REX lower for Q3 and Q4, as well as annual estimates for FY’10, and FY’11."
To see all the upgrades/downgrades on shares of REX, visit our Analyst Ratings page.
Shares are trading at $13.67, up $0.15 (1.11%) today.
Join StreetInsider.com FREE and get immediately alerted when news breaks on your stocks and other market items - JOIN NOW
*NEW - Download StreetInsider's FREE iPhone and iPad App - Click Here
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Upgrades REX American Resources (REX) to Buy
- Rex American Resources (REX) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Q2 Performance Wins Praise on Wall Street; Jefferies Raises to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!