Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) PT, Est. Lifted at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Binder reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) to $31.00 (from $30.00) following Q2 'beat and raise'. The analyst notes solid execution.
Binder commented, "Another quarter from OLLI showed comp sales and EPS ahead of plan and Street expectations. Guidance for FY17 incorporated Q2 upside without changing assumptions for 2H. Momentum reflects a favorable buying environment, better access to deals and more direct relationships. Meanwhile, Ollie’s Army is growing faster than expected and with deepening customer relationships. We expect shares to move higher as estimates get revised upward."
FY 2016 EPS was lifted from $0.87 to $0.90 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.00 to $1.02.
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $25.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!