Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) PT, Est. Lifted at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Binder reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) to $31.00 (from $30.00) following Q2 'beat and raise'. The analyst notes solid execution.
Binder commented, "Another quarter from OLLI showed comp sales and EPS ahead of plan and Street expectations. Guidance for FY17 incorporated Q2 upside without changing assumptions for 2H. Momentum reflects a favorable buying environment, better access to deals and more direct relationships. Meanwhile, Ollie’s Army is growing faster than expected and with deepening customer relationships. We expect shares to move higher as estimates get revised upward."
FY 2016 EPS was lifted from $0.87 to $0.90 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.00 to $1.02.
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $25.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $75 at Wedbush; Reiterates Neutral
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!