Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) PT, Est. Lifted at Jefferies Following 'Beat and Raise'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Daniel Binder reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) to $31.00 (from $30.00) following Q2 'beat and raise'. The analyst notes solid execution.
Binder commented, "Another quarter from OLLI showed comp sales and EPS ahead of plan and Street expectations. Guidance for FY17 incorporated Q2 upside without changing assumptions for 2H. Momentum reflects a favorable buying environment, better access to deals and more direct relationships. Meanwhile, Ollie’s Army is growing faster than expected and with deepening customer relationships. We expect shares to move higher as estimates get revised upward."
FY 2016 EPS was lifted from $0.87 to $0.90 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.00 to $1.02.
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $25.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!