Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI): Long Term Growth Story Continues To Play Out - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Keith, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) and raised his price target to $30 from $28 following Q2 results which saw upside to estimates for comp, gross margin and EPS.
The mid-point of full year EPS guidance was raised by $0.03 (the amount of the Q2 EPS beat) and while no Q3 trends were discussed, OLLI saw a stronger June & July following the slower than expected May. One of the most impressive items was that transaction growth drove the +3.5% comp. Management also mentioned that its increased profile and buying power (likely helped by last year's IPO) continue to drive more attractive closeout opportunities. This dynamic should remain in place through at least year end, and in turn drive comp and gross margin benefits.
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $25.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!