Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI): Long Term Growth Story Continues To Play Out - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Peter Keith, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) and raised his price target to $30 from $28 following Q2 results which saw upside to estimates for comp, gross margin and EPS.
The mid-point of full year EPS guidance was raised by $0.03 (the amount of the Q2 EPS beat) and while no Q3 trends were discussed, OLLI saw a stronger June & July following the slower than expected May. One of the most impressive items was that transaction growth drove the +3.5% comp. Management also mentioned that its increased profile and buying power (likely helped by last year's IPO) continue to drive more attractive closeout opportunities. This dynamic should remain in place through at least year end, and in turn drive comp and gross margin benefits.
Shares of Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $25.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2016 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!