Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating on Coty (COTY)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Off Wall Street removed its Strong Sell recommendation on Coty (NYSE: COTY). The upgraded follows its recent Beauty Brands deal with P&G. Analysts are positive on the combination and see it as a strong platform for future acquisitions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!