Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating on Coty (COTY)
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Off Wall Street removed its Strong Sell recommendation on Coty (NYSE: COTY). The upgraded follows its recent Beauty Brands deal with P&G. Analysts are positive on the combination and see it as a strong platform for future acquisitions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!