Oclaro (OCLR): Tracking to High End Of Estimates; Raising PT - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) and believes the company’s leadership in 100G ACOs, ramping QSFP28 products, and pipeline of 200/400G products positions the company for sustained, industry leading revenue growth. As these higher margin products become a larger percentage of total sales, he believes Oclaro can continue to drive impressive operational leverage and anticipates the company will continue to positively surprise.
For the September quarter, he believes the company is tracking at or above the high end of guidance leading him to increase estimates and raise the price target to $9.00. from $7.50.
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!