Oclaro (OCLR): Tracking to High End Of Estimates; Raising PT - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) and believes the company’s leadership in 100G ACOs, ramping QSFP28 products, and pipeline of 200/400G products positions the company for sustained, industry leading revenue growth. As these higher margin products become a larger percentage of total sales, he believes Oclaro can continue to drive impressive operational leverage and anticipates the company will continue to positively surprise.
For the September quarter, he believes the company is tracking at or above the high end of guidance leading him to increase estimates and raise the price target to $9.00. from $7.50.
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!