Oclaro (OCLR): Needham Raises PT After Company Visit
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR) and raised his price target to $10 from $8 after visiting with the company.
The analyst believes Oclaro is seeing strong and strengthening demand, rapid uptake and rapidly ramping capacity in the key ACO product line, and extending visibility with sharply rising margins. The analyst believes his estimates could be conservative as he expects Oclaro to continue to "beat and raise."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!